Monday, June 16, 2008

Practical Preparedness June 25th

Wednesday 8 pm at Karen Rich's home!

Ladies... interesting enough we have had a couple practice runs on emergency preparedness over the last couple weeks.

Karen and I are getting together Wednesday evening to get our minds focused on being prepared and organized so that we can feel the peace in any circumstance.

we are using the book PRACTICAL PREPAREDNESS (it is $13.95 at THIS IS THE PLACE) as our outline. We will also be using the emergency preparedness info the ward provided for us as a guide.

if you are feeling a sence of urgency - please join us...

we want to have someone to prepare with, be accountable to, and bounce ideas off of... if you are looking for that also - please join us.

when I go to the temple next week, I am happy to pick books up for you -

love you all!
Kristin

4 comments:

Cilla said...

I would love to come..... Kristin if it is not too late to ask can you pick me up a book? Even if I can't make it due to other dead lines I would love to have the resource and I can pay you back on Sunday.

Bundle Of Happy said...

Hi Priscilla,
totally not too late.
I will look for book on tuesday. I ordered one on line and they said it is on back order and will send to me when it comes in. Karen has a copy that we can work from Wednesday night.
I am glad you are participating with us!
Kristin

lisa said...

If I don't want the book but want to work on the ward booklet can I still come play :)?

Bundle Of Happy said...

absolutly!!! come and play!!!
do you have a copy of the booklet?
love you bunches!
Kristin