Friday, June 6, 2008

CANit Sister :-)

It is time...Canning season is quickly approaching (July, August, September)

*Start planning today

---budgeting for and collecting BALL canning jars
---BALL canning book
---anyone have cans to donate?
---What do you want to can: beans, tomatoes, fruit, soup, jam, apple sauce
---What do you want to learn about:
how to pressure cook,
how to decide what to can,
what to do with the food once it is canned

LET US KNOW!!

Helen is canning and inviting us into her world over the next few months to enjoy canning with her

3 comments:

lisa said...

I have tons I jars I would LOVE to donate! Call me please...301-515-7755
lisa

lisa said...

my pint jars are gone now, but I have plenty of quart jars!

Bundle Of Happy said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you gonna use them or give them away?