Monday, October 20, 2008

NOV 6th we are supposed to be making some of our Christmas gifts... WE NEED
YOUR IDEAS... Melissa Brewer- rumor has it you have some cool
ideas...HELP!!!
NOV 13th we are supposed to be taking our little ones on a field trip... WE
NEED YOUR IDEAS... HELP :-) NOV 20th for those of you who misses our first
HFPE... We have talked Karen Rich into helping us with our control journals.
Bring your binder, read up on www.flylady.net THIS IS ALSO OUR RECIPE
EXCHANGE...SLOW COOKER SOUPS...BRING YOUR FAVORITE SOUP TO SHARE AND THE
RECIPE FOR US TO STEAL :-)
----------------------
HERE IS MELISSA BREWER'S RESPONSE

WHO SAID SUCH THINGS?? And what are they saying? Because I don't know of
anything that I can make that people would know about!!!!

Im working on a new bracelet. Its got a picture charm on it that's NO SOLDER
and super easy!!! But it might be kind of crazy since I don't have enough
beads for everyone. Um... I can teach how to do it? Or maybe I can make a
few and people can pick one to make and give me the money ahead of time? But
I don't even know if theyre cute yet. I got to show them around and test
them out to see!!! I can make mixing spoons too? See the 2nd to the last
post here... http://retromommies.blogspot.com/ Theyre cute for a small gift
paired with like a sauce and some noodles or cookie mix packaged cute.
OOOOH! maybe we could focus on small gifts... Like the ones you give to kids
teachers or trade with family friends. I was planning on making smore making
kits this year. Its all about presentation you know. Anything can be
fabulous!

Um so yah. Ive got small ideas. Nothing that's good for like a HERES YOUR
BIG CHRISTMAS GIFT- GIFT.

No comments: