Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm READING

HI Friends,

For anyone looking for a couple good books to read ...

This month I am reading 2 books...
I have to warn you... I am a self help reader... One day I may take the time to read for sheer pleasure... SO if that doesn't interest you... close your eyes for this post :0)


1) Og Mandino's THE GREATEST MIRACLE IN THE WORLD
2) Robert Kiyosaki's RICH DAD POOR DAD

I have read them both before but like to reread some of my favorites every couple years.

I love Og Mandino! He uses a story format to teach a great principle. In this book A publisher encounters a wise old man and, as a result of their mystical relationship, receives from him his laws for finding happiness and success.

I love Robert Kiyosaki's book, in it he argues that a good education and a secure job are not guarantees for financial success, and describes six guidelines for making money work for you. One of the principles he talks about is the importance of paying a tithe... go figure - tithing and prosperity go hand in hand!

Let me know if your are joining with me!
Kristin

No comments: