Saturday, May 17, 2008

ENRICHMENTplanning!

It's your call... what do you want?
We don't want to think the way we've always thunk!
Do you want:
  • to make family home evening packets for your young families
  • to have a round table discussion to chat about parenting ideas and strategies
  • to exercise
  • Karaoke
  • to make word art
  • learn about love languages to help strengthen relationships
  • learn about personalities to help understand yourself and those around you
  • learn about auto mechanics
  • style for your shape and season in life
  • to take a fieldtrip and enjoy our DC culture
  • to learn about finances and cash flow
  • to learn to dance
  • to learn to scrap book
  • to learn to take great photos
  • to learn to draw or paint

Nothing is out of the question... we truly want to know what would appeal to you at this time in your life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to include sisters and kids in our out-and-about summer activities, and hear about other people's great ideas. I love tagging along at the park, trips to DC, etc.

Also, I would love to involve more people in my regular scrapbooking...just don't know if that will happen much during the summer while the kids are out of school. In the Fall, I'd love to start something up for sure.

lisa said...

I don't know how much my "kids" would like being taking on outings, but I like outings, sometimes. I would love to have laura teach me to take better photos, or how to use photoshop.